NW Notaries + Lawyers

Representation Agreements (RA)

A Representation Agreement is a specific planning document tailored for BC residents. It grants authority to your chosen representative to handle your personal care and health care decisions if you’re unable to do so. 

What about granting authority for legal and financial matters? If you’re thinking about entrusting someone in these areas, including any BC real estate you might own, you will need an Enduring Power of Attorney document. We can help with those too!